Thursday, November 18, 2010

GFE for the Holidays!


Hi guys :) I'm gonna be pretty lonely over the Holidays this year and I'd love to have a guy that I can talk with over the phone and share this time together!!! We can talk or do anything you wish as GFE Phonesex.

I'll listen to what's been going on in your day and offer the best advice I have. After a long day at work you can sit back in your chair, relax and I'll give you a very sensuous massage that completely relaxes your body. Oh you'd like a beer in your hand? Good thing I have an ice cold one right here for you baby. Now keep relaxing, tell me about your day ....

You continue to talk to me as you feel my hands rubbing down your body, unbuttoning your pants slowly. You can feel your dick getting harder under your jeans. It pops out of your zipper .... "Relax baby, I'm gonna make you feel even better" ... I take your cock into my mouth and slowly lick it up and down ...

:) ... If you'd love to be my special holiday mate this year gimmie a call!

888-40-Bunny
xoxo

Cassie

Oh don't forget my wishlist!! I just love gifts for the holidays!!! See the SPOIL ME link on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment