Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guess Who's Back!?

Yep! I'm back! And I know all you filthy fantasy phone sex freaks are ready to talk to me again! I have new stories to be told and roleplays to act out. I'm the same as before, absolutely no taboos or limits. We can be nasty and freaky beyond your wildest imagination or we can slow it down to a sweet and sensual love making fest. Treat me like a freak in the sheets or the girl next door. You know you want my body, to make it all yours.

Right now my schedule is very open.
Monday - Friday
- Available ALL day except between 5pm-9pm (central time)

Saturday - Sunday
- Available ALL day except between 4pm-Midnight (central time)

Yes I do sleep! But I LOVE to be woke up to a hot phone sex call!

Call me! 888-40-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment