Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lick My Ass Baby


Mmmmmm what a wonderful first call tonight!!! I was standing in front of him in panties and a tank ... nipples poking straight out at the excitement of his growing cock in front of me. I bent over and deep throated it right away! He moaned SOOO loud! He wanted to lick my asshole so bad, so Istood above him on his chair, bent over and told him to shove his tongue deep in my tight little ass. He tongue fucked me and fingered my pussy so hard I came ALLLLLLLLL over his face! He called me a dirty whore, slut, cunt which only made my pussy more wet... once he came I swallowed each and every drop he could pump out of dick! Mmmmm thanks baby!


Cum experience hot fantasy phone sex with me tonight!


Call me at 888-40-BUNNY and ask for Cassie!

No comments:

Post a Comment