Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Likes A Freak? I DO!


Well hello there! I'm the new hot bitch in town and I am ready to see what you got ... in between the sheets and between your legs! Just because I'm new, don't let that scare you... I've been a nasty little freak for quite awhile! I can and WILL get you off and get you off hard that you'll dream of me, think of me, fantasize about me, want and desire me!

So let's talk about limits ... FUCK THAT!!! I don't have any! You wanna fuck my pussy? My ass? Mouth? Come on big boy ... tie me up and let's get rough. Wanna hear me tinkle? I love to piss while on the phone with you! That's just a small sample of what gets me off ... come on ... stretch that imagination out with me.

Call me for fantasy phone sex you dirty slut and treat me like a whore!
Call 1-888-40-BUNNY and ask for Cassie


*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment